Please take note! This is a repeat invite/reminder for a #FLEGACafe that was due to take place on March 23 but got postponed due to the March 22 attacks. If you already registered for this #FLEGACafe, you need NOT register again.
We will try to answer some interesting questions like: How to best approach business angels and corporate investors? What if tax shelter would exist for our industry? How to apply for a project subsidy? How to secure a loan from a bank?
Subject experts will tell you all about crowdfunding, loans and credits, corporate investments, business angels, subsidies and even tax shelter. Although not yet in place for our industry (we’re working on it!), a tax shelter expert will explain how it works and what it could mean for our local videogames business.
Speaker line-up (subject to change):
- Crowdfunding – Kris Leys (Hello crowd!)
- Tax shelter – Vincent Vandevoorde (BNPPFortis Film Finance)
- Loans and credits – Genevieve Van Assche & Bart Ballon (BNPPF Sales Mngt Prof. Markets)
- Corporate investments – Patrick Verjans (Maple nv for VASCO)
- How to approach business angels – Jeroen Michielsen (BNPPF Private Banking)
- Regional project subsidies – Karen Van Hellemont (VAF Gamefund)
- 18h00 welcome drink with sandwiches
- 19h00 info sessions part 1 (including Q&A)
- 20h00 short break
- 20h15 info sessions part 2 (including Q&A)
- 21h15 networking drink
- 22h30 closing
As always this FLEGA Café is free and open to all, but please register upfront. Event will be in English.