On March 23 (that’s Wednesday next week), FLEGA will once again organise a FLEGA Café. This time we’re teaming up with Hello bank! and Co.Station to inform our members about different types of funding.
We will try to answer some interesting questions like: How to best approach business angels and corporate investors? What if tax shelter would exist for our industry? How to apply for a project subsidy? How to secure a loan from a bank?
Subject experts will tell you all about crowdfunding, loans and credits, corporate investments, business angels, subsidies and even tax shelter. Although not yet in place for our industry (we’re working on it!), a tax shelter expert will explain how it works and what it could mean for our local videogames business.
Speaker line-up (subject to change):
- Crowdfunding – Kris Leys (Hello crowd!)
- Tax shelter – Vincent Vandevoorde (BNPPFortis Film Finance)
- Loans and credits – Genevieve Van Assche & Bart Ballon (BNPPF Sales Mngt Prof. Markets)
- Corporate investments – Patrick Verjans (Maple nv for VASCO)
- How to approach business angels – Jeroen Michielsen (BNPPF Private Banking)
- Regional project subsidies – Karen Van Hellemont (VAF Gamefund)
- European project subsidies – Marie Renier (Creative Europe)
- 18h30 welcome drink with sandwiches
- 19h30 info sessions part 1 (including Q&A)
- 20h30 short break
- 20h45 info sessions part 2 (including Q&A)
- 21h45 networking drink
- 23h00 closing
As always this FLEGA Café is free and open to all, but please register upfront. Event will be in English.