You want to grow your gaming company? Or you are about to set up one? On Friday December 9, Flanders DC and FLEGA organise their very first joint Expert Day for the gaming industry in Leuven (link in Dutch). Together, and with support of our top notch experts, we help you with all your business questions during this free event.
Special guest and gaming expert is none other than Ian Livingstone, one of the founding fathers of the British gaming industry. Ian currently chairs 10 games companies in the UK and knows what investors look for when investing in start-ups / scale-ups. He will share insights from his 40 years of experience in the business and will talk about acquisition, retention and monetization of customers, followed by a Q&A session.
Next to that, you can book a one-on-one meeting with Ian Livingstone or one of the other experts and/or you can attend workshops on branding and pitching.
The other experts who have already confirmed are:
- Karel Crombecq (Sileni Studios): International marketing, publisher cont(r)acts
- David Verbruggen (FLEGA): Extensive network, governmental support, general support, gamification
- Pascal Cools (Flanders DC): Entrepreneurial skills
- Peter Bertels (Flanders DC): Business modeling
- Caroline Merckx (Flanders DC): Intellectual Property
We hope to also welcome 2 additional experts in international marketing, negotiation techniques and publisher cont(r)acts, depending on their busy international schedule (their presence remains to be confirmed):
- TBC Dirk Van Welden (i-Illusions; creator of highly successful VR game SpacePirateTrainer)
- TBC Swen Vincke (Larian Studios; creator of the acclaimed Divinity games)