Oh my, there’s so many interesting events coming up this month! We’ve covered them all in detail before, but let’s whip out our schedules for one all encompassing summary.
- What? Conference focused on informing non-game companies about the wonderful future of gaming
- When? Thursday June 8, 09.00 – 18.30
- Where? Hilton Antwerp Old Town, Groenplaats 32, 2000 Antwerpen
- Registration (get a 50% discount with registration code “partner”)
- What? Gaming lab on how to get the most out of your time at gamescom with sessions by Kevin Haelterman of LuGus Studios and Katleen Evers of 4EversGames.
- When? Tuesday June 13, 14.00 – 17.00
- Where? Comic Art Museum, Zandstraat 20, 1000 Brussel
- What? Event to discuss policy around games and media, hosted by Sven Gatz and Philippe Muyters
- When? Tuesday June 27, 14.30 – 19.00
- Where? VRT, Marconi-studio, Auguste Reyerslaan 52, 1044 Schaarbeek
- What? The largest independent games showcase in the Netherlands. Selection TBC.
- When? Friday June 30, 10.00 – 22.00
- Where? De LiK, Wolvenplein 27, 3512 CK Utrecht, Netherlands
Got that all down? Great! We hope to see you at one or more of these events.