VAF|GAME announced the results of the third and final funding call for this year. A lot of applications and a lot of positive results! Read on to know who will kickstart next year with some well deserved VAF|GAME funding.
- Diana Monova secured €25.000,- to develop the prototype of her title Beer.
- No Players online will be produced by Beeswax Games with a support of €288.500,-.
- Rogueside was able to secure €25.000,- to sketch out Best served cold.
- Face First Games will be able to prototype their game Shotgun Exterminator with a support of €19.800.
- Spellware Studios receives €25.000,- for Starfall.
- Anaxanthia nailed €18.647,50- of support for The Last Outpost.
- Michael Van Ostade will be able to prototype his game Surreal Estate with €24.800,- of support.
- Finally, Badbroth secured €20.337,66- for prototyping Daud.
Vertical Slice Support
- Eye Blink Twice takes home €74.079,33- worth of support for Time to wake up.
- Happy Volcano receives €146.521,15- to develop the vertical slice for Modulus.
- Sticky Table nailed €65.912,- of support for Portal Seekers.
- Open Mid Interactive will be able to develop the vertical slice of Project Province with a support of €64.064,78.
- Finally, vertical slice support of €60.000,- for Glowfish Interactive and the title Starcards.
- Business Goose Studios was able to secure €50.000,- for the production of 30 Birds.
- Moonmonster receives €250.000,- to develop Grimoire Groves.
- Altereyes secured €50.000,- for the promotion of Big Shots.
Serious & Educational Games
- Cognition Europe receives €200.000,- to develop the vertical slice of Lunar Strike.
- Digitmedia will be able to develop the prototype of AR/VR sailing simulator with the support of €25.000,-
Congrats to everyone who succeeded their submission and received valuable support. The calendar of all VAF|GAME submission calls in 2024 is online. Keep an eye on our socials so you don’t miss out on anything.