It’s been a pretty good 2021 for FLEGA. There’s no way to continue that work without the support of our valued FLEGA family members. So, if you appreciate what we do and want to (keep) enjoy(ing) the many benefits and services that come with the family membership, we’d love to welcome you (back) next year. Current members will automatically renew their membership in January. New applications are welcome over here.
All you need to know about FLEGA membership
- You have a heart for our local video game ecosystem and you want to support us to help it flourish?
- You’re not a game company? Supporting memberships are € 1.000 (VAT excl)
- You are a game company? Basic memberships are € 200 (VAT excl). This includes member benefits, services and voting rights.
- Want to get access to our press list on top of that? Premium memberships are € 400 (VAT excl)
- You’re a freelancer working in video games? Freelance memberships are € 50 (VAT excl)
- You’re a student or enthusiast? There’s a benefitless free membership just for you
- Apply here for the membership of your choice (pending approval)
New are supporting memberships (€ 1.000/year VAT excl). These are ideal for companies that do have a heart for video games, but aren’t in the business themselves. Think advertising agencies, PR, marketing, influencers, legal firms, HR, events, but also banks, corporates and even SME’s. Supporting members have no voting rights or any other form of member benefit nor service. On top of our eternal gratitude, your company’s logo will be showcased on our home page (as well as in the members tab), so everyone can see you’re a proud supporter of our local video game ecosystem.
Companies that are active in video games (development studios, publishers, service provicers such as Q&A, middleware, localisation… and also accelerator/incubators, gamification companies, research departments, educational institutions…) have the choice of basic membership (€ 200/year VAT excl) or premium membership (€ 400/year VAT excl). Next to being written about on this very blog and exercise their voting rights, FLEGA members enjoy the following benefits and services:
- free playtesting in one of three Outpost Centers
- free use of the state-of-the-art Thomas More XR media lab
- discount on GSD sales data
- discounts for many (inter)national trade fairs such as SETT, Nordic Game, GameForce and more
- inclusion in our member directory
- free use of our press list with over 120 relevant specialist and mainstream Flemish press contacts (premium only)
- an exciting new service we will share shortly (don’t you just love surprises?)
If you’re working in video games as a freelancer and would like to be featured in our public directory, you can apply for a freelance membership (€ 50/year VAT excl). Finally, there’s also a free membership for students and enthusiasts.
You can apply here for the membership of your choice (all memberships have to be approved by the Board). Whether you’re a returning member or a fresh face, we’re more than happy to welcome you into the FLEGA family.