What do you mean you don’t know The Experience Hub? It’s only Thomas More’s cool new innovation and inspiration lab to research digital and immersive technologies such as virtual and augmented reality. The media lab is kitted out with a green key studio, live multicamera streaming and recording, a motion and face capturing studio, and loads more.
In the near future they’ll even expand the lab with a volumetric video capture studio and make photogrammetry for Unreal Engine possible. Check out the video!
Not completely familiar with all this new technology? No problem! The Experience Hub goes beyond mere tech solutions. Whether you’re looking for training and workshops to transfer practical knowledge or need a couple of sharp minds to think up a proof of concept or define a specific use case for your business, there are always expert researchers and enthused Thomas More Media School students to help you figure things out.
Looking forward to getting inspired and toying around with the possibilities? Then we have some good news for our FLEGA members. In exchange for some demo content, you can get a one year partnership with The Experience Hub for free. You can hammer out the details by contacting them directly.
As a reminder, you can find a full overview of services and technology offered by The Experience Hub below:
- Our researches and experts can inspire you on the possibilities and opportunities that new digital and immersive technologies for your company or organisations
- We can define use cases, Proof-of-concepts and even new business models together using a co-creation design thinking methodology in an inspiring environment
- We offer training and workshops to transfer our practical knowledge and expertise to you and your employees.
- We help you to find the right partners in our extensive network of reliable companies and organisations to develop your new concept and bring it to reality
- By using our infrastructure and technologies we provide test activities of your proof-of-concepts and live applications and provide you independent and evidence-based advice on how to improve and optimize further.
- U-shaped green key studio (dimensions: 6 m width, 4 m depth 3 m height)
- Blackmagic Ultimate 12 for high end keying
- Live multicamera streaming / recording with PTZ camera’s
- Multiple camera Noldus observational research setup
- Antilatency camera and object tracking
- Virtual Production with Antilatency camera and object tracking and Aximmetry software for Unreal Engine 4
- Motion and face capturing with Rokoko suit and software
- Testing area with loads of XR HMD’s
- Volumetric video capture studio (coming soon)
- Photogrammetry with Meshroom and Unreal (coming soon)