We still have a crazy week in San Francisco ahead, but that doesn’t stop us from setting up the stage for that other big event you don’t want to miss! That’s right, preparations for the next infamous Belgian b2b booth at gamescom, taking place in Cologne from August 21-23 (entertainment zone open until August 25), are well underway and you can join us right now!
We’re once again teaming up with the folks at Flanders DC, AWEX, WALGA and screenbrussels to present the grandeur of the #BelgianGamesIndustry to the world. The event is a must for game studios who want to expand their business. Last year’s booth turned a lot of heads and we’re trying to do even better this year.
Here’s what you get when you decide to join:
- a shared booth in the gamescom b2b business area (open from August 21-23) that bundles the force of gaming studios from all over Belgium
- don’t worry about logistics, administration and other boring stuff cause we take that off your hands
- a joint PR effort via our own extensive PR networks and contacts, that will attract both national and international press
- a Belgian beer night at the booth to swoon that publisher or investor you really want to sign with
- a pre-gamescom event in June to prepare you for the madness that is an international game fair (more information about that event later)
To suit everyone’s budget and specific need, there’s different booth packages to choose from.
- Quick & Easy: 4 m², 1 table, 2 chairs, logo – € 1.400 (VAT excl.)
- Bold & Beautiful: 9 m², 1 table, 2 sofa’s, privacy panel, logo XL, cupboard – € 2.800 (VAT excl.)
- Shared VR tower: shared tower according to schedule, bring your own gear – € 1.250 (VAT excl.)
- Private VR tower: no other companies to share the tower with, bring your own gear – € 5.000 (VAT excl.)
You can register for a space on the booth until March 8, 2018. However, please note that space is limited and registrations will be selected on a first come, first served basis. Be swift people – you don’t want to miss this.
Once we close registrations for the booth, we’ll get in touch to confirm whether or not you have secured a spot. Afterwards, we’ll work out practical details to turn your participation into a huge success!
Oh and don’t forget: Flanders Investment and Trade offers you a refund for your booth costs. Please make sure to fill out the necessary paperwork (link in Dutch) in advance.