To say proud FLEGA member Cybernetic Walrus know their Unity is like saying Lewis Hamilton is pretty good at racing. Their gorgeous debut Antigraviator quickly became a Unity poster child and the developers know the technology so well, their game is even immortalised on the staircase of the Unity HQ in San Francisco.
It’s no real surprise then that they are the first Belgian Unity Authorized Training Partner. Starting in April Cybernetic Walrus will kick off a series of one and two day crash course introductions to a different field of Unity development, tailored to a different audience.
Cybernetic Walrus are already actively assisting companies with Unity development but CEO Mike Coeck notes that a lof of companies want to train their own employees and are looking for a mentor to quickly show them the ropes.
Here’s a quick look at the sessions already ligned up for 2019.
- April 23: Introduction to 3D Interactive Development
- May 21: Introduction to Automotive Design Visualization
- June 18: Introduction to Virtual Reality
- July 2-4: Introduction to 2D Game Development (2 days)
- August 27-29: Introduction to 3D Game Development (2 days)
- September 24: Introduction to Mobile Game Development
All sessions take place at the Cybernetic Walrus offices in Antwerp. If you’re interested to learn from the best around, you can sign up for any of these through mediarte (link in Dutch), who is handling all registration.