The Frankfurt Book Fair 2016 is hosting Flanders and the Netherlands as Guests of Honour. They are inviting representatives from the publishing, cultural and creative industries (that includes game developers!) to discuss possible collaboration and co-creation projects during a B2B event on October 20 in Frankfurt, Germany. Proud FLEGA-member Happy Volcano (makers of the literary game Winter) already took this route successfully in the past and there are ample opportunities for other Belgian game devs as well thanks to Talk Creative 2016, a matchmaking event organised by EEN, Flanders Trade (FIT) and their partners.
- Find new business and creative partners
- Pitch and present your projects & products to an international audience
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Be inspired by and exchange experiences with international creatives and entrepreneurs from the creative and cultural scene
- Initiate new business opportunities and ideas
- Start networking weeks before the event due to pre-event profiling
- Request and receive pre-arranged matchmaking appointments
- Benefit from a 20% discount on THE ARTS+ conference fee
You still have time until October 10 2016 to register for this event.