This is the page were you can download our logo, our regulations, assets from our events and more!
FLEGA Report 2016
FLEGA compiled a comprehensive report in Dutch about the games industry in Flanders/Belgium. You can download and read it for free. (Our previous 2014 report in English is still available. You can download and read it for free).
FLEGA Position Paper 2015
Our official stance on governmental support for our local games industry. You can download and read it here (in Dutch).
These documents (in Dutch!) are provided by VAF Gamefonds, Flanders’ videogames funding program.
- How to write a successful VAF Gamefonds application: do’s and don’ts
- VAF Gamefonds Prioriteitennota 2013
University papers about our industry
Thesis about our local Flemish game industry. This paper investigates the support of local authorities for our industry.
FLEGA Event Documentation
Prepare The Fair: all presentations to get ready for a videogames fair (June 13 2017 in association with Flanders DC)
Speaker sessions on IP (April 24 2017 at Flanders DC, VOKA, Innovatiecentra and VLAIO event)
- Speaker session Véronique Pede “Protect your IP” (in Dutch)
- Speaker session Hendrik Putman “Fiscal advantages of your IP” (in Dutch)
FLEGA Cafe about funding: all presentations (May 17 2016)
FLEGA General Assembly presentation 2015 including FLEGA Action Plan 2015 (May 27 2015)
FLEGA General Assembly presentation 2014 including FLEGA Action Plan 2014 (Feb 27 2014)
Speaker sessions on governmental funding & services (May 13 2013 at Multi-Mania 2013)
- Speaker session Flanders Investment & Trade: download .pdf
- Speaker session Innovatiecentrum Vlaanderen: download .pdf
- Speaker session iMinds (MiX and ICON): download .pdf
- Speaker session PMV Cultuurinvest: download .pdf
- Speaker session VAF Gamefonds: download .pdf
These international reports are free to download and contain a wealth of information on the international videogames business.
- The Potential of Digital Games for Empowerment and Social Inclusion of Groups at Risk of Social and Economic Exclusion: Evidence and Opportunity for Policy // European Commission
- Canada’s Videogame Industry in 2013 // ESA Canada
- Do Television and Electronic Games Predict Children’s Psychosocial Adjustment? // University of Glasgow
- Around The World: International Games Guide 2015 // MCV and Click Entertainment
Please feel free to download our high res logo here.
Please feel free to download our regulations here.