FLEGA, the official Flemish Games Association
- FLEGA supports the Flemish games industry as a whole.
- FLEGA groups all Flemish individuals and companies active in or connected to the Flemish games industry (Eg. developers, service providers, educational institutions, researchers, resellers, local publishers…)
- FLEGA defends and proactively promotes the interests of its members.
- FLEGA advises its members and encourages them to share info and knowledge.
- FLEGA represents its members in communication with government, non-gaming businesses, international organizations…
Want to become a member?
Please submit this registration form. You will be added to our Member List on our website (under the MEMBER tab) as soon as your registration is complete. Please note that we will not contact you personally, except if we have questions.
There are 2 membership options.
• Member organizations are companies or freelancers boasting an official company registration number (BTW BE) and vzw’s (no need for a BTW number). They benefit from FLEGA services for €200/year (invoiced), they can vote at the statutory assembly and thus influence FLEGA’s regulations.
• Member users are students, enthusiasts… They cannot vote, do not benefit from FLEGA services for free and aren’t listed automatically on our website. Please let us know if you wish to be listed under our DIRECTORY tab.
Join FLEGA and be part of the journey!