In today’s video game sector , it’s not a bad idea to guide your creativity with some kind of market analysis. That goes twice for mobile games, a jungle with slim survival chances if you go in completely blind. To greatly increase your chances of success, we are happy to announce that our valued FLEGA members get 3 months full free premium access to AppMagic – a powerful tool for mobile app market research and data analytics.
What you get with your AppMagic FLEGA member benefit
- Access to all research tools and data on worldwide app revenue, downloads, LTV, featuring and more
- Educational materials describing best practices of doing market research
- A demo call with AppMagic’s CEO to help you get maximum value out of the tool
- Simply reach out to us to start your free 3 months of premium access
- Want to know more? Contact AppMagic directly for more information or a demo call. Don’t forget to mention FLEGA!
You can put all this juicy data to use in different ways.
Want to know how crowded the Among Us space really is, or how many Worlde copycats survived? Leave it to the Similarity Graph to provide you with that intel. Based on the recommendation engine of the various app stores, it’ll let you hunt down similar titles or outright copycats. Whether you want to learn from the competition or want them gone, you’ll track them down in mere seconds.
AppMagic also allows you to see how competitors or market leaders are spending on advertising and use that to analyse where your own user acquisition budget will yield the best results. You can use the data to get on top, but once you’re there, you’ll also want to keep an eye out on the competition trying to become king of the hill themselves. With AppMagic you can keep tabs on your direct competition to see what store changes or product updates benefit their success, giving you more intelligence about if and when you should make a move yourself.
Check out the video below for a short overview of all the possibilities and don’t hesitate to schedule a demo call to get to learn the app better. After all, AppMagic delivers the data, but it’s still up to you to put that knowledge to good use.