Courage XL is the best pre-GDC showcase event in San Francisco, organised by our Dutch friends and supported by our partners FIT and AWEX. Taking place on the eve of GDC24 (Sunday 17th of March), it’s a laid back way to get warmed up before the GDC madness breaks loose on Monday. Check the aftermovie of last year’s edition. You might see some familiar faces 🙂
The concept is pretty simple: play a game, get a beer. Thanks to the generous support of FIT and Awex registration of Belgian devs is free. Moreover, you’ll receive some drink tickets that you’re able to hand out to people that have played your game. Before we throw the doors open for video game enthusiasts from all over the world, there’s an exclusive VIP hour for press and publishers. Better warm up those elevator pitches!
Participating in CourageXL means
- a spot to showcase at the best pre-mixer of GDC24
- being part of a curated selection of about 50 games
- a bar table and power socket all set upon your arrival
- showcasing or play-testing your game for over 1000 GDC visitors
- €50,- on drink tickets to hand out to your players
- being included in a “Meet the Devs” mailing, targeting over 3000 contacts
- all warmed up to pitch for the rest of the week
- Only 6 spots available in the BelgianGames area so be quick to claim yours
Returning to the awesome nightclub The Great Northern, CourageXL has been a sold-out event in recent years. We expect it to be no different this time, so securing your showcase spot will be a valuable addition to your GDC experience. Don’t wait to sign up as places are limited. Deadline for registration: February 5th.