Two more days until the start of GameForce!. To make sure you don’t get lost at the largest game event in Belgium, the organisers made a useful floor plan.
Noticed the Indie Village? That’s where you’ll be able to find the Belgian games industry all weekend. Go play these amazing games and have a chat with the creators!
- Cloudalize: Developers of the My GDaaS (GPU Desktop-as-a-Service) concept that allows high-end graphical programs to be accessed anywhere, at any time and from any device.They just launched a special service for gamers, PixelStellar.
- Chaotic Fusion: Prepare for some serious sleuthing in The Poisoned Pawn, a Tex Murphy adventure that combines first-person puzzle solving with high-quality FMV scenes to tell its gripping sci-fi noir story.
- Crazy Monkey Studios: The Antwerp based studio serves up two dishes. Either go crazy with a demo of their action-packed platform shooter Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 or travel to the Stone Age to take their new strategy game Warparty for a spin.
- Cybernetic Walrus: Attention speed freaks! The Antigraviator developers will show off their fast, furious and futuristic racing game and you better bring your best pilot skills.
- Fishing Cactus: Prepare to have your brain melted by a new monochrome puzzle platform game Shift Quantum. Brought to you by the team behind Epistory – Typing Chronicles.
- God as a Cucumber: The developers that like the “easy to play, hard to master” design philosophy are introducing No Way Out, a puzzle platform game fused with the storyline of a comic book.
- Haunted Tie: Dive into the wacky world of Domiverse where each hit kills. Choose one of the eight unique heroes and take on your friends in a furious battle to become the King of the Universe.
- Hellion Cat: Have a hard time remembering all of the amazing games at GameForce? You should give Top Memo a spin: a fun brain training program to help you improve your memory. Quickly now, before you lose your mind!
- KOWI Games: The new development team is working on the ambitious RPG Erdilon, that will be unveiled at GameForce for the very first time.
- LuGus Studios: Try out the latest build of Liftoff, the realistic drone simulator that translates the rush of first-person view drone racing to the digital world.
- Not a Company: Longing for the days of splitscreen arcade fun? In the arcade combat game Hoverloop, you can destroy your friends in a series of fun, competitive modes. In splitscreen!
- Rablo Games: Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be the healer of a really crappy adventure party? Healer’s Quest has got you covered! In this humorous role playing game, your main goal is to keep a band of suicidal allies alive while they scour dangerous dungeons for epic loot.
Quite the lovely line-up of Belgian games, if we dare say so ourselves. Don’t forget the #BelgianGamesCafe on Saturday at 18.30 (including all-day access to the event), followed by a roundtable discussion featuring Jan Tuts (Team Panoptes), Mike Coeck (Cybernetic Walrus) and Jeroen Janssen (Happy Volcano) about their gamescom experience, hosted by our friends at The House of Indie.
If you weren’t able to grab a GameForce ticket by registering for the drink (registrations are now closed), you can still buy your tickets here. Hope to see you all in big numbers!