It’s been a while but we’ll finally meet again at gamescom this year. After a couple of years of digital/hybrid fairs and a careful reboot of GDC last month, we’re ready for some oldschool tradefair action! Taking place in Cologne from August 24-28, no better place to step up your game than the one and only BelgianGames booth at gamescom.
Registrations for the BelgianGames booth are now open. Secure your place at one of the must-be fairs in the world of games. Deadline to join our booth is May 31 but keep in mind that space is limited and spots will be attributed on a first come, first served basis.
As a reminder: here’s what you get for being part of this journey:
- a shared booth in the gamescom B2B business area (open from August 24-26) that bundles the force of videogame studios from all over Belgium
- whether you’re a first-timer or a gamescom-veteran, we’ve got a package for each one of you
- no need to worry about logistics, administration and other boring stuff. We’ve got your back
- a joint PR effort via our own extensive PR networks and contacts
- a BelgianGamesCafe for you and your precious contacts
- Meet-to-match accounts to get that meeting schedule going
- advice, jokes and good vibes of the BelgianGames community for free
There’s a package to suit everyone’s budget and business needs, but don’t forget that our booth is focused on B2B. Being in the gamescom business area is great to set up meetings with publishers, press and investors. However, if you want to show your game to the larger consumer crowds, you’ll be better off in the gamescom entertainment zone. If you can’t afford to set up your own B2C booth there, your best shot is to sign up for the IndieArenaBooth.
We couldn’t be happier with our partner Flanders Investment and Trade who will take the lead in making this a gamescom to remember and for the valuable support of VAF, AWEX, WALGA, Hub.Brussels and games.brussels.