VAF|GAME announced the results of the very first funding call for this year. You’ll notice some changes as the VAF|GAME new rules and regulations apply. Read on to know who will kickstart this year with some well deserved VAF|GAME funding.
- Reveal Game Studio secured €23.960,- to develop the prototype of their title Peopling.
- Liminal Glitch Studios was able to secure €24.000,- to sketch out Liquid Crystal Blackout.
- StickyTable will be able to prototype their game Portal Seekers with a support of €25.000.
- Open Mid Interactive receives €25.000,- for Project Province.
- Glowfish Interactive nailed €25.000,- of support for Starcards.
- Edge of Dusk will be able to prototype their game Strom: Svamp’s Journey with €25.000,- of VAF support.
- Blink Twice Games receives €24.750,- for the prototype of their game Wake Up.
- Finally, ROGUE6 nailed €25.000,- of support for Wish Hunters.
Vertical Slice Support
- Fabrique Productions takes home €80.000,- worth of support for Interstellar Ella project Kosmos.
- Fancy Cat Interactive receives €112.000,- to sail their game Land Ahoy! towards vertical slice island.
Serious & Educational Games
- FLEGA member Poppins&Wayne receives €23.680,80,- to develop the prototype of Odysea.
- Space Applications Services will be able to develop a prototype of Project Vesta with the support of €25.000,-
Congrats to everyone who succeeded their submission and received valuable support. The calendar of all VAF|GAME submission calls in 2023 is online. Next round: June 13th is your final date to submit for the second round of 2023. Go go go!