VAF|GAME has just announced the results of the third funding call of the year. Let’s take a look at the studios and projects that made the cut.
- Devillé Arcade secured €56.500 to develop their title Teken.
- Nachtvlam was awarded €74.250 for their Verses of Enchantment.
- Anaxanthia will be able to further develop their Conduit Station with a support of €60.000.
- Cybernetic Walrus was able to secure €75.000 to sketch out Gangstas: Breakneck.
- Possibly Pixels nailed €168.000 for the development of Ysvogel.
Congratulations to everyone getting support. Here’s hoping the funds will help you maximize the potential of your creative ideas. The deadline for the final call of 2022 has passed. No worries though: VAF|GAME will offer plenty of new funding opportunities next year.