VAF|GAME announced the results of the second funding call for this year. Read on to know who will kickstart this year with some well deserved VAF|GAME funding.
- Godspear Games secured €17.304,- to develop the prototype of their title ROOT.
- Eon of the Green: Area Crescent will be prototyped by Drifted Matter with a support of €23.782,91.
- Firewise Studios was able to secure €25.000,- to sketch out Deep Sea Truckers.
- Cybernetic Walrus will be able to prototype their game Hidden Stories with a support of €25.000.
- Fire Foot Studios receives €24.465,66- for Kick’n Hell.
- Anaxanthia nailed €23.950,- of support for War of the Houses.
- Saffron Streams will be able to prototype their game Yesterdreamt with €25.000,- of VAF support.
Vertical Slice Support
- Boxsun takes home €72.500,- worth of support for Crystalis Descendant.
- Cyborn receives €200.000,- to develop the vertical slice for Wall Town Wonders.
- Stacka was able to secure €275.000,- for the production of Replaceable.
- Sixtyfour receives €33.500,- to develop Stip.
Serious & Educational Games
- Salty Lemon Entertainment receives €25.000,- to develop the prototype of Project X.
- Brainbugs will be able to develop a vertical slice of Robots, Puppies & Aliens with the support of €89.500,-
Congrats to everyone who succeeded their submission and received valuable support. The calendar of all VAF|GAME submission calls in 2024 will soon be online. Keep an eye on our socials so you don’t miss out on anything.