FLEGA, together with our Wallonia and Brussels colleagues, will be present at the Belgian Pavilion at Gamescom next week in Cologne! Be sure to drop by to discover 12 amazing games by some of the most talented game developers in Belgium (see below)!
You are also more than welcome at our Belgian Beer Cafe on Wednesday August 5. If you would like to join us for a free beer and interesting conversations, please register now to secure your personal invitation. Due to great success the registrations for our Cafe re-opened!
Games presented by Flemish studios:
- Mayan Death Robots by Sileni Studios: play as a massive alien killer robot in this over-the-top action / strategy game that takes place during the Mayan civilization. The Mayans, who think their god has descended from the heavens, will worship you and fight on your side.
- Guns, Gore & Cannoli (console version) by Crazy Monkey Studios: imagine The Godfather playing Metal Slug on the Night of the Living Dead. Guns, Gore & Cannoli is a crazy, comical, and fast-paced action game with beautiful hand drawn graphics. It is set in the Roaring Twenties.
- Zombie Swipe by DAE Studios: save the damsel in distress from creatures of the dead using fast swipe actions and crazy weaponry!
- PreviewLabs: company specialised in rapid prototyping. There will be no showcases, but meetings are possible.
Games presented by Brussels and Walloon studios:
- To The Sky by Pipette: a 2D game about survival and tough choices. In the heart of a frozen mountain, five plane crash survivors try to escape their tragic fate. In this deadly maze, there is no right or wrong, only life and death.
- A Wild New World by eXiin: an ecological game / life simulation. Earth is recovering after a massive pollution era. Gaïa, the mother of earth, is reborn into a magical green girl. With her powers, nature can be recreated and the environment can become a wild new world.
- Domiverse by Haunted Tie: a multiplayer arena, one hit “Nooo!” game, where aliens with unique skills fight for the domination of the universe.
We will also be joined by Mode4 from Brussels and the following Walloon studios: Abrakam, Fishing Cactus, White Laser Games and Pyralis. Want to find out more about these and future Belgian games/studios? Check out the recently launched Belgian Games website.
Belgian Pavilion and Belgian Beer Cafe in association with Startups.be, BIGA and WALGA, with the much appreciated financial support of Flanders Investment & Trade, screen.brussels and Wallonia.be (AWEX).