Hey June! Don’t start it bad. There’s a lot of cool events nearby, to make it better. Three of them in the coming weeks already. So let’s not waste anymore time on a silly Beatles parody and get you all the intel you want to know!
Google Play Indie Developer Day
- What? This event is specifically aimed at indie studios in Belgium, Netherlands and France and will be most suitable
- When? June 8, 10.00 – 17.30
- Where? NUMA Paris, 39 Cairo Street, 75002 Paris, France
- Why bother? There’s a range of speakers that are sure to interest you. On top of that, networking with Google peeps is always a good idea.
- More details? Have a gander at the full program and register here.
FIT Export Fair 2018 (link in Dutch)
- What? The second edition of the FIT organised export fair for Flemish companies with international ambition.
- When? June 12-14
- Where? Paleis 1 Brussels Expo
- Why bother? Visit the stands of partners that can help you build your business abroad and have one-on-one meetings with the FIT experts about your international projects.
- More details? An entry ticket costs € 75/day and you can get it here.
- What? IndieCade Two days of celebrating with the indie developer community in the heart of Paris. Play games, listen to interesting keynotes and showcase your own work in progress at the various show and tell demo tables.
- When? October 19-20
- Where? Paris
- Why bother? Two days of celebrating with the indie developer community in the heart of Paris, sounds like a great plan. Play innovative games, listen to interesting keynotes and showcase your own work in progress at the various show and tell demo tables.
- More details? This is not quite happening IN June, but if you want to submit your game or talk at the event you’ll have to do so by June 25.
Busy days ahead, and that’s not even counting next week’s E3, which has more leaks this year than an inexperienced plumber with a faulty bladder. Anyway, we hope you get something out of these events and perhaps will start to make your life better, better, better, better, better, better. Oh!