For the third time in a row the best of the #belgiangamesindustry gathers at UNWRAP, exploring technologies, trends and applications that will shape the future of games and entertainment. Mark your calendars: October 12-13th, Kortrijk. Let us walk you through the program and get you some member discount codes as well!
UNWRAP is the first event in Belgium to bring together all entertainment industries (video games, music, film and media) in order to build bridges between them. From internationally renowned keynote speakers and local heroes over panels and pitches to networking opportunities and a Career fair for the entire entertainment industry, this is an event you don’t want to miss.
All you need to know about UNWRAP
Various tracks on 3 nearby locations in Kortrijk:
- Speakers, panels
- Thursday & Friday, all day
- Ticket: One-day Experience (Thu or Fri) or Two-Day Experience
- Super Early Bird discount ends June 21st
- Career Fair
- Register for a booth to recruit interns or your next employee
- Thursday & Friday, 9AM – 1PM
- Networking drinks, concerts and afterparties
- Thursday & Friday, from 5PM onwards
A great range of speakers are already out there with plenty more to be announced soon.
So, in the end, there are really only 3 things to do today:
- Mark October 12-13th in your calendar
- Get your ticket
- Order your Career Fair booth
Questions about UNWRAP? Drop the organizers a line.
UNWRAP is an annual event organised by the award-winning game development curriculum Digital Arts and Entertainment, co-creation hub Hangar K, music organization Wilde Westen, the city of Kortrijk, Flanders Game Hub, DAE Studios and video game and music federations FLEGA and VI.BE.