This week VAF Gamefonds announced the game projects for Q4 2016 that will receive funding, whether it be for pre-production or production, for a serious game, an educational or an entertainment game. A big congrats to all the companies rewarded with a subsidy. We look forward to hearing more from these promising projects!
- WarParty by Crazy Monkey Studios (entertainment game)
- Flotsam by Pajama Llama Games (entertainment game)
- SWITCH by Triangle Factory (entertainment game)
- Trifox by Glowfish Interactive (entertainment game)
- Think Twice by Monkube (serious game)
- STEM Bordspel by Cartamundi Digital NV (educational game)
- JourneyForElysium by Knight Moves NV (entertainment game)
- Alphágo by Ranavision (entertainment game)
The next calls for entertainment and serious games are coming up on Monday January 23 and Thursday September 28 2017. The next call for educational games will be on Tuesday April 18 2017.