In december 2012 for the very first time in Flanders financial support was granted to 16 Flemish game developers. It is with great joy and pride that we can annouce the names of the companies receiving funds to finish their gaming projects.
In February 2013 VAF launches a second call. Interested? Please register here and submit your gaming project!
Congratulations to the 2012 winners!
In the category of educational games:
- #Food 21: developer Playlane, 45.000 €
- Spy Planet: developer Die Keure, 83.750 €
- Aardrijkskunde game – Eiland Skan: developer Die Keure, 56.250 €
In the category other serious games:
- De wereld van Bo: developer Lugus, 75.000 €
- Fractured realm: developer Lugus, 50.606 €
- Kleuterspel de 4 seizoenen: developer GRIN, 60.000 €
- Ranacode: developer Ranavision, 25.000 €
In the category entertainment games:
- Baron: developer Monkube, 26.900 €
- Herald of the Gods: developer Boondoggle, 28.053 €
- Kosmonaut Katya: developer Sakari Games, 30.000€
- Castle Quest: developer Sileni Studios, 60.000 €
- Yeti’s Revenge: developer Triangle Factory, 45.691 €
- The Enchaunted Game: developer nWave, 107.500 €