Private investment fund ForsVC has opened submissions for its first funding round. Whether you’re looking for longterm investments in your studio or need extra funding to perfect the video game of your dreams, you can tell them who you are and what you need here. The submission deadline is 11th of February and the pitching round itself will take place on the 7th of March at De Loods in Antwerp.
ForsVC will invite studios and projects they want to hear more about. However, if you’re not invited, that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re not interested. They could still reach out through mail or invite you to pitch during a next funding round.
All you need to know about pitching ForsVC
- ForsVC is a private investment fund headed up by HOWEST, Cronos, DAE Studios and BNP Paribas Fortis
- Investments between € 150.000 and € 2.500.000
- Investments in video games through revenue-based lending as well as direct equity investments in early-stage and mature studios
- Submission deadline for this first round is 11th of February, submit your game/studio here
- Select projects will be invited to pitch in Antwerp on the 7th of March
- If you don’t know what you need, you can reach out for advice
ForsVC has a single-minded focus on the growing #BelgianGamesIndustry and wants studios to be able to focus on what they do best: create exciting new video games. They believe this will lead to more Belgian video game success stories and an overall stronger Belgian video game ecosystem. Don’t miss your chance to become the first living proof of that hypothesis.