Last week VAF Gamefonds announced the game projects from the most recent call for serious and entertainment games that will receive funding. The commission is pleased to announce that the quality of the latest submissions was nothing but excellent. Keep up the great work people!
We look forward to hear more about the projects that made the cut!
- Rocket Vulture received € 45.000 for Cannibal Cuisine (entertainment game)
- Polygoat received € 30.000 for Stitchy 2 (entertainment game)
- LuGus Studios received € 56.500 for Virtual Rescue Force VR (entertainment game)
- Curious Cats received € 65.000 for Bulb (serious game)
- Cybernetic Walrus received € 60.000 for futuristic racing game Antigraviator
- Happy Volcano received € 85.000 for the narrative game Winter
Congratulations to all the companies that got funding. We hope you’ll be able to use the resources to craft some wonderful experiences.
As announced, the next call for educational games will be on April 18, while the next call for entertainment and serious games will be on September 28.
Antigraviatorbulbcannibal cuisineCurious Catscybernetic walrusfunding callHappy VolcanoLuGus StudiospolygoatRocket VulturestitchyVAF Gamefondsvirtual rescue force VRWinter