In true holiday spirit, VAF Gamefonds has just announced the results of their most recent call. Due to a steady flow of high quality submissions, the commissions are happy to report that a record of 11 projects have secured funding. Veteran game studios keep impressing, but there’s also a lot of new talent that’s wooed the judges.
Here are the projects that made the cut.
- Triangle Factory received € 30.000 for DSMTW (entertainment game)
- like Charlie received € 43.000 for Ghost on the Shore (entertainment game)
- Curious Cats received € 60.000 for Ava & Trix Megamix (educational game)
- Polygoat received € 43.000 for June (entertainment game)
- Cybernetic Walrus received € 70.000 for Live²Volley – VR VolleyTrainer (serious game)
- GET UP GAMES has received € 144.000 to make their multiplayer pirate action game Blazing Sails (entertainment game) survive the most wicked storm.
- Next Apps has received € 30.000 to continue the success of Colorcube with what we presume is the follow-up called Colorscope (entertainment game).
- Happy Volcano has received € 16.451 for their AR memory game Pixel Picasso (artistic game)
- Visualantics has received € 52.211 for their video game debut The Secret of Tan (entertainment game)
- Linguineo has received for € 70.000 for their language game Taalheld (educational game)
- Pajama Llama Games has received € 50.000 to promote
Flotsam, so their city builder in a flooded world can make a big splash.
Congratulations to all the studios that secured funding. We hope you’ll be able to use the extra resources to craft some truly wonderful game experiences or to get your projects noticed internationally.