A couple of FLEGA members are showcasing their games at FACTS this weekend. FACTS, which stands for Fantasy, Anime, Comics, Toys and Sci-Fi is the biggest entertainment expo in the Benelux spanning more than 20.000m3 of toys, merchandise, games, comics, dvd’s, activities, actor signing sessions, cosplay contests and loads more.
Last year the show welcomed more than 25.000 visitors on 2 days. This year for the first time Flemish game developers will share one booth to showcase their games.
- Priapus: 42 Stories
- House of Indie: PressX and the Winnitron
- Larian: Dragon Commander and Divinity: Original Sin
- DAE: Oculus Rift and DAE’s experimental games
- GriN: Forestpals, Woolfe and the Oculus Rift
- Sileni: Castle Quest
- LuGus Studios: Runes of Brennos and Fractured Realm
- i-illusions: El4mental
Come and check out these games this weekend on Saturday and Sunday at Flanders Expo, Gent.