VAF Gamefonds has announced the game projects from the most recent call that will receive funding. Although the call was open to all categories, the commission only received applications for entertainment games.
Still, we look forward to see more of the promising projects that made the cut!
- DAE Studios received € 67.000 for Blazing Sails
- Cybernetic Walrus received € 65.428 for Dawn of Humanity
- Sakari Games received € 24.000 for Eskimo
- eXiin received € 125.000 for colourful 3D action adventure Ary and the Secret of Seasons
- Once Storytelling received € 100.000 for narrative VR experience Journey for Elysium
- Polygoat received € 58.715 for mobile platformer Stitchy 2.
Congratulations to everyone who secured funding. We hope you’ll be able to use the extra resources to craft some wonderful experiences.
The next call will be on June 11. Though open to all categories, we especially urge those working on educational and serious game projects to submit their projects.