A new DiGRA Flanders meeting will be hosted next Monday December 9 at the University of Antwerp. Join the Flemish game researchers for these interesting lectures:
- Jolien Vangeel (KU Leuven) – Reward sensitivity in a game context: an experimental design
- Antonio Corona (Tecnológico de Monterrey) – Peripheral play practices as a challenge for games research and production: the case of Mexico
- Jan Van Looy (UGent) – Quality of Game Experience (QoGE): A Tale of Complexity
- Marije Nauwen (KU Leuven) – Parental Mediation of Digital Media at Home: An Inquiry into parental beliefs on young children’s leisure time
- Jethro Volders & Nicky Vreys (MAD Faculty) – Mendelirium: Making Chemical Engineering Interesting Again
- Anissa All (UGent) – Mapping the methodologies used in game-based learning effectiveness research: a systematic literature review
- Gordon Calleja (IT University of Copenhagen; University of Malta) – In-Game: From Immersion to Incorporation
Attendance is free but registration is required. For more information please visit the DIGRA website.
DIGRA is a proud FLEGA member.