VAF|GAME announced the results of the final funding call for this year. These are the studios that receive a very nice end-of-the-year present (not forgetting they worked damn hard to earn it):
- Wired Sheep secured €71.153,94 of pre-production support to develop their title Plum Road Team Dream.
- Nachtvlam bedazzled the jury with their Verses of Enchantment and receives €15.000 worth of promotional support.
- Proud FLEGA member Polygoat will be able to further develop their game Alfred with a support of €75.000.
- Slappy Inc was able to secure €49.864 to sketch out Maze’Em.
- Member of the FLEGA family AlterEyes nailed €142.418,91 worth of support for Big Shots
- Tovenaar conjured a magical appearance of €186.272,33 for the development of BattleSage.
- Head First Studios will be developing Divine Ambition with an extra ambition of €142.418,92.
Cyborn receives €25.000 of marketing support to boost Hubris.
Serious & Educational Games
And finally, FLEGA member LuGus Studios nailed €150.000 for take off with the production of Liftoff:Offworld.
Congrats to everyone who nailed their submission and received valuable support. The calendar of all VAF|GAME submission calls in 2023 is now online. First up: January 24th 2023 is your final date to submit for the first round of 2023.