With over 100 games releasing every day, reaching your target audience has never been more difficult. There’s more ways than ever to connect with players, but you’ll need a solid marketing approach to get the message across and convince consumers playing your game is worth their time.
Game marketing never has been more important and that’s why the next Expert Day, organised by the fine folks at Flanders DC and taking place in Mechelen on May 23, will focus on how to best market your game. Talented experts will help you reflect on your marketing approach and as such, this event is the best preparation for filing a submission to obtain promotion support with VAF/Gamefonds.
After setting the stage with a nice lunch and quick introduction, the event will be kicked off with a keynote session by Stephanie and Bram van Lith from Dutch PR agency Game Drive on how to develop your game marketing. Afterwards you’ll dive deeper into different subjects during three smaller roundtable sofa sessions.
- Axel Gekiere from Adshot will unveil his knowledge about the secret world of influencer marketing
- Twitter influencer and expert community builder Heiny Reimes (Utomik) will tell you how to engage your community on social media and Discord
- Koenraad Parrein of multimedia PR agency Day One will help you how to get the most marketing bang for your budget
Inspired by the knowledge you’ve just absorbed and want to get into a specific question or problem even deeper? You can talk to all experts one-on-one during the closing network reception or you can simply stick around and have a chat with the other participants over a drink and a snack. Show’s over at 18.00, though, so make it snappy!
Here’s the program in a nutshell:
- 12:30-13:30: Lunch (included)
- 13:30-13:35: Introduction Expert Day by Flanders DC
- 13:35-14:20: Keynote session “Develop your game marketing” by Stephanie and Bram van Lith (Game Drive)
- 14:20-14:35: Short break
- 14:35-15:20: Sofa session 1
- 15:25-16:10: Sofa session 2
- 16:15-17:00: Sofa session 3
- 17:00-18:00: Network drink and one-on-ones
For just € 25 you’ll get best practices to get your game out there, lunch and network drink included. If you want to get in on the action, you can sign up here. See you there!